Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report exported out of cg54 and went on error

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

hello experts ,

there was a need to exports all reports out of sap system . i tried to use cg54 and used export functionality . I tried with 10 sds's and it did create order . I went into cvd1 and pulled that order . I am now seeing all 10 reports having status bundled . I am not able to change them to released or completed by accepting . the status is sitting there for quite a long time . my next step was to download those 10 reports from al11 .

please need help on this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna

if reports are still "bundled" in CVD1 some set up is missing for report shipment (some events are missing and some reports are not running properly).

Please check the corresponding OSS note (for set up of SDS shipment). Any event and ABAP report which must run is explained. WWI must be up and running.

C.B.

PS: may be read:

and

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

CB

after it is processed from cvd1 , can I go to al11 and do mass load for all these bundled reports ? I am trying to use the mass download functionality for selected msds( say around 100 at once )

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna

1.) first status must be "completed" in CVd1 and not "bundled". Bundled is "not good" enough to download the SDS reports

2.) then using Al11 you can download the data (more or less. per report you will find two files; either .ps + key file or pdf file + key file.

C.B.

PS: refer to the many threads discussing this, In most cases: if you have not done any "special" set up you will get "ps" files (postsript files) for SDS/MSDS which are not "useful" (in most cases); during customizing set up of the process you describe the "folder" on OS level there the system should store the files; Therefore. you need an user having access rights to this folder (but you can then download the files by mass using EHS transaction from folder to e.g. local file system)

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

any idea how should I troubleshoot as I m not getting any clue about why the status change doesnt happen and move to completed from bundled or in process .

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna#

no help is possible without full knowledge aboout the customizing you have done; jobs you have set up etc. Please check the OSS note in which SDS/MSDS shipment is described.

C.B.

PS: you are not "alone" (refer to my otther answer). Using "google" or "SCN" you will find messages talking about "similar" issue (I have linked to some SCN threads on inoe of your paralell threads

Answers (0)