cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reavaliaton of Actual Cost to Incorrect Profit Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts:

I have diferents profit centers on each billing document. Because when the user is putting the sales order he define a diferent profit center of ,material.

Hence I have for example of  two diferents materials witth the same profi center, but the four sales order with other profits centers. Consequently my documento picking has the profit center from sales order.

When I execute the CKMLCP the step POSTING CLOSE, the system posting to profit center of material and NOT to same profit center of 601 movement at the picking time. My reavaliation of actual costs stay onthe wrong profit center.

Could anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor

Hi

I think it depends on what setting you choose while assigning the movement type to movement type groups

You have the option to revaluate at GL level an GL/CO object level. What did you choose there?

in ke27, Copa periodic valuation, it will post to the billing PC

- your expert view please

Ajay M

0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Maheshwari, for your response.

I´ve chosen revaluate at GL level.

My problem is not in CO-PA I haven´t activated it.

I ´d like that the profit center of sales order or billing document received the reavaliation of cost actual. Currently the system is posting the values to profit center of material, but each sales order has a diferent profit center.

Thanks a lot.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer the note mentioned below by Aleksey.. It talks about the same

Ajay M

ArturoSenosain
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi.

You activate this option custo in tcode OMXC - step 9

Arturo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Arturo.

I´m going to test it in my system.

Only more one question:

Can I activate OMXC, at middle of month, or it must at first day of month while the company hasn´t movments of picking/sales?

Best regards.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my opinion it should not harm if you activate these options now to derive PC from original lineitem

You can also do it after you close current MM period and before you open the next one

Ajay M

ArturoSenosain
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Agree with Ajay, no harm at all, just keep in mind the previous movement remail with the original config, as far as i know there is no way to reconstruct then.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in addition this rule will be applied only for revaluation of future goods movement.

It means if you implement it and then revaluate previous goods movement it won't work for them.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, read note 1242114