cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra Grid to be added in PM Order Components-(screen shot attached)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I am having one requirement explained below :

When we consume materials in PM Order, it should have to display date and time on which date it was consumed

Eg: I have taken 1 material previous day with some quantity. And in next day I have again consumed one more material.

So for each material consumption in pm order, I need extra data grid with date and time. Displayed as attachment.

How to achieve this requirement, please explain in detail.

Please provide your valuable solution.

Regards

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Another workaround is to have a report for this. You can develope a simple ALV report which will show all GI against a particular order with timestamp.

Regards,

Amol

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raju,

As far as I know, there are no provisions to ahev such arrangement in Components tab. We have enhancement IWO10018 for additional fields in Order Header, We have Enhancement fields through Field key  for Operations tab but no such thing for Components tab.

But....

You can have a work around using above referred exit IWO10018. This will be an advanced ABAP exercise where you need to have your additional fields in table control. Means the Enhancement tab added through the above exit will have a Table with columns such as Operation no, IssueDt1, Qty1, IssueDt2, Qty2 etc. These columns are nothing but the additional fields explained in the document IWO10018.

The code in the Include/PBO/PAI of the exit will have the logic to pull the Issue date and Quantity of the components as per Operation number and fill in the table.

If it is not worth exploring that much to have this information very much insde the Order master then,

• Have this information from various reports or tables (RESB, AUFM). OR
  • Develop your own report and run it a separate session to monitor alongwith IW32.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

Extra grid means additional column.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - You can not add additional coloumn /fields in component tab, However you can see when was that material issued from table. Thanks

Yogesh