cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP Adapter - 1 Recordsets per message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a SFTP adapter sender, that reads a file and I need that for every line of the file it creates a message.

In a NFS scenario, to do this, I put in the textbox Recordsets per message the value '1' and it works perfectly.

But on a SFTP adapter I don´t know how to do it.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

In normal file adapter the split happens at adapter level and send the different messages to messaging system but in SFTP if you use message protocol as File then entire message will come to messaging system because we are not doing file content conversion at adapter level so MessageTransformBean does not use RecordsetsPerMessage parameter because when it reaches to the module the single XI message created already.

The latest SFTP adapter also support normal file content conversion like file adapter, if you are using latest service pack of SFTP adapter you can configure file content conversion instead of MessageTransformBean for XML conversion then you can use Recordsets per Message sale like file adapter.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ajendro.

What Praveen said is correct, Message splitting is not allowed using MTB.

You can refer the below link as well

Use latest pack or if you wish to split the message you should handle in the mapping using Multimapping where you can split 1 to multiple messages.

Answers (0)