cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Base Maintenance - IMRC0001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there, can anyone please share some code to trigger a maintenance notification if a measurement document is equal to "No Ok", or if the measure document is higher than X value or Lower than Y Value?.

Kind regards,

Mauricio.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mauricio,

Due to several reasons full codes like this can not be shared. At the same time it is not difficult for an ABAPer who knows working with user-exuts. When he knows the Import, Export parameters and the tables of an exit he will not need to ask for a code. What he simply requires is the Functional specifications, means apart from OK/NOK and out of range inputs, any other conditions are to be satisfied for triggering a mail. Obviously these details flow from the Functional man.

I answered several threads containing this query. Unable to share full code, I always tried to give hints by sharing parts of codes and other details of how to go about it. Go through all my posts in the discussions below thoroughly and join the pieces of information together, whereby you will get idea about full code, if you are an ABAPer.

Condition Based Notification

Exit IMRC0001 is used for condition based maintenance

Lower Limit - Upper Limit in Measuring Points

Performance Determination by Measuring point

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao