SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUNI: Tables T006 and T006_OIB do not match

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created UOM in CUNI transaction. After creating the unit, when i am going back to CUNI transaction. It is giving me below error message

I checked the tables, T006 is having 335 entries and T006_OIB is having 334. So I found the sync is not there. For the same i checked the SAP Note and found 1003281. it specifies "Check report BOIBXUOM_R3E has been enhanced to delete those entries from T006_OIB that not there in T006" but my case is opposite to this. I have more entries in T006.

Regards

Ashish Philip.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I moved it to the OIL space as it is a specific add-on for the industry solution.

I would suggest to delete your unit from CUNI again, save it, then create it new again, check if it is then synchronized.

When you create it again you may debug ROIBXUOM_R3E   , the note says that this report is the one that synchronizes T006_OIB.

As your case is different from the described case in the note I assume that anything else is preventing this synchronization. And if that is the only report that does the synchronization then you may find the root cause from via the debugger.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I moved it to the OIL space as it is a specific add-on for the industry solution.

I would suggest to delete your unit from CUNI again, save it, then create it new again, check if it is then synchronized.

When you create it again you may debug ROIBXUOM_R3E   , the note says that this report is the one that synchronizes T006_OIB.

As your case is different from the described case in the note I assume that anything else is preventing this synchronization. And if that is the only report that does the synchronization then you may find the root cause from via the debugger.

0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for moving it to Oil space related section.

I can't delete it as the error is coming and have to exit. I have to rather delete this via debugging.

After deletion will check again via debugging. I was thinking there may be some other way to solve out this error. Will wait for some more replies.

Thanks

Ashish Philip

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you are immediately kicked out with this message you will never have a chance to fix this situation without debugging. I wonder if this can really be the desired way. For me it wouldn't, I would rather open a call at SAP.