cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer / Vendor Accounts Groups Link to Business Partner Groups (1511)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

within S4/HANA 1511 all "old" customer and vendor transactions are replaced by the transaction "BP".

The number range that is used for creating a business partner is maintained within the Business Partner customizing tree. Nevertheless, if you create a business partner within the business partner role "FI Customer" the system also creates a new Customer using the number range "01" maintained within the "Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payble" custmomizing tree (Financial Accounting (New)).

The system always uses the number range "01" for creating a new customer in the FI-number-range. If you delete the number range "01" within FI, the system breaks down if you try to create a new customer afterwards.

Is the connection between the Business Partner (role "FI Customer") and the FI-Customer-number-range hard coded or is it possible to use different FI-Customer-number-ranges for creating Business Partner (role FI-Customer)?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

I think you have to maintain the Account Groups and No. ranges for the direction Customer to BP and Vice Versa

So it uses the same settings each time to create BP from Customer and Vice Versa

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

thanks a lot, that solved my problem.

Christoph

0 Kudos

Hi

Ajay can you guide me how to create a customer in S4 hana 1511. I have done the configuration of account group, number range, BP role and its number range. But unable to link.

So, pls guide

supriyo.pandit3285@gmail.com

0 Kudos

Dear Ajay

After creation of BP partner. I have checked the Kna1 table its not updated. How can I create a customer in S4 hanna 1511.

So, that it will impact the kna1 table.

Thanks in advance

supriyo.pandit3285@gmail.com

0 Kudos

Hi,

I ran the following report to ensure I had all the setup correct CVI_FS_CHECK_CUSTOMIZING. Then I ran the following report to migrate any existing vendors and customers to BP MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT.

I was then able to create new vendors using BP t-code.

Hope that helps.

-Anya

0 Kudos

Hi

In change mode I have assigned to different BP role with company code with same customer. Now its working fine.

Thanks to all ........................

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to maintain assign BP roles to customer account group?Could you please tell me the config path in SAP HANA 1511?

Answers (0)