cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dismantle/Disassembly order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon.

Could I kindly ask you to provide me some guidance on how to create and handle a dismantle/disassembly order? I have red many posts here in SCN, which their process i have followed, but with no luck. I have followed the following procedure:

1. I created a PP order with transaction CO07, where i used CTR as cost collector, in BOM I entered the finished product (the one I want to disassembly) with positive quantity and its parts (the dismantling parts) with negative quantity. In routing I used the reference operation set.

2. I saved the order.

From that point onwards, it is not at all clear to me how to proceed. Some posts say to make 261 and 531, some others to mane another confirmation for this CO07 order... Whatever i have tried, did not work.

Has anyone come across of this kind of situation? Please advise on how to overcome this...

Best personal regards,

Nikos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194456
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Your point 1 is ok.

You can select any settlement rule, as defined in the config, as you required.

Further to the steps you said you used CO07 means without material code.

Hope you released the production order.

Further steps

1. Go to T code CO11N  and confirm the hours as actual (if any)

2. Go to MIGO ->Goods issue ->Reference to production order. system will pick the movements automatically. For positive qty (FG) Mvt will be 261 and for the negative qty (RM) the mvt will be 531. Do the posting. The stock of the material with the negative quantity will be generated.

3. As no Material in the production order, So no MB31.

4. Go to CO02 and mark production order TECO.

5. Settlement will transfer the cost from Order to Cost center (If any)

Hope this will help

Regards

SS

Message was edited by: Saurabh Srivastav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Saurabh for your reply!

I have tried to do it through MIGO, but i keep on getting the message that " No valid order items exist for order 1015067". It works only in doing it in separate steps, as Dinesh suggests. Any idea for the mesagge " No valid order items exist for order 1015067"?

former_member194456
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Are you trying to do the Goods receipt.

The message says that you are trying to do the Goods receipt again the production order created with the CO07 t code.

In the dis-assembly case (production order with CO07) , generally we are not doing any Goods receipt, we only do the Goods Issue.

Try Goods Issue only. MIGO -> Goods Issue -> Order (production order)

Hope this may help

Confirm if you face any problem

Regards

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh!!!

MANY MANY THANKS!

You were correct! It did worked!!!

Many many thanks once again!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nikos,

Generally we will use CO07 (Production order creation with out material reference) for rework scenario i.e. same material can be processed and the out put material also would be the same

But in your case your parent material will get consume and child components will come to the stock

so in production order maintain your FG material as GI and maintain the child components which you have to receive as GR

Then do the manual MB1A Transaction GI - 261 Movement for FG /MB31 for GR-101 Movement for child components

Regards,

Venkatesh..

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

01. After Release and Saving the Order

02. Make GI in MB1A ( here You will Issue faulty FG material to your production order as you maintained positive qty in Order BOM).

03. Then Confirm in CO11N

04. Make GR in MB31 (as a result stock of your Component Material will increase in respective storage location, since you maintained it in negative qty in Production Order BOM) - ByProducts

Thanks With Regards,

Dinesh Kumar V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Dinesh! This is what actually worked!