cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event or Action on specific time interval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

My requirement is to change the Page Index of PageBook after the specific time interval for one of the dashboard i need to develop, the dashboard will be on the CEO big screen where it change the information automatically after specific time let say every after 45 seconds.

I am not able to find any way in design studio and i even install the SCN community extensions for DS 1.6 they have one Timeout component and documentation show that it will do the task but nothing happening on the specific interval on the Even on Timeout.

kindly please help as it should be a very common requirement in any Dashboard.

Kind regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Please refer to the discussion and sample BI app provided here:

Regards,

Mustafa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mustafa.

Thanks for providing the link, the application work inside the design studio client however when running from the BI platform it is giving the following errors and refuse to run the code.

Web Item TIMER_1 could not be found in current Web Application

"ITEM" of type "COM_SAP_IP_ZEN_EXTENSION_REALTIME_TIMER_TIMER" could not be generated

any help will be highly appreciated.

kind regards,

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Please make sure the version of the Design Studio BI Platform Add-on you have installed on your server corresponds to the version of your Design Studio client.  The timer component is a new component in DS 1.6.  The message gives the impression that the BI Platform Add-on you currently could be an earlier version since the timer component is missing.

Regards,

Mustaaf.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mustafa.

I have sorted out the issue it need to install on Plateform.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Kind regards,

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You're welcome.

Answers (0)