cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass create Q-Level (QM Module)

0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I would like to know is there any standard T-code available to mass create or upload Q-Levels in QM Module? If not what are the other options available for this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sritharan,

To create Q-Level you can try QDL1 or create a BDC to create it in mass.

Regarding uploading/migrating Q-levels - sometimes back, I have suggested a pure manual approach for migrating quality level, in the below thread - https://scn.sap.com/thread/3875623 But this is something you need to test and confirm, if this is working. Recently one of my colleague suggested me a SAP note: 136395 - Creation/transfer of Q-levels is not possible. May be this is something you can also check and confirm.

Thanks,

Arijit 

0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Thanks for your feedback. Yes for individual loading, we are QDL1 and this is working fine. At the same time, I have almost 100's of new materials that needs to create Q level and there is my challenge now. It is not existing material so both notes up there does not really apply for me. Currently looking for a way where I can mass create Q-level for this 100's of materials

Thanks,

Sri...

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sritharan,

Have you checked the proposed SAP note? Please try to create a wrapper program with the inputs for all materials, so that the note can create Q-Level for all materials at a stretch!!

Thanks,

Arijit