cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Server's Security Certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Currently, we're facing with one issue while open SAP B1 v9.1 PL04.

Please kindly help...

Regards,

Tam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siewpingtan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

i am facing same problem too, my user's computer showing "There is a problem with the server's security certificate. The security certificate is not from a trusted certifying authority. SAP Business One is unable to connect to the server." when double-click on SAP icon on windows 10 desktop, then i go to "view installed update" from appwiz.cpl and uninstall most recent "Microsoft Windows" update named "Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB#######)" then restart computer

and viola~. now my user are able to login to SAP.

and just for the records, for my case the security update patch is KB3163017 has caused the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yong Liang Tan,

Thank you and much appreciate for this help. The Solution solved my issue.

Regards,

Tam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siewpingtan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hi, just if you have any doubt why windows update has cause this problem, i found another topic that have more details to permanently avoid this problem.

http://scn.sap.com/message/16781373#16781373

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Yong Liang Tan. Your answer worked well for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

I am trying the way you have described but can not find SAP icon on windows 10 desktop.

Where is it exactly ? and what is appwiz.cpl ?

thanks in advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilay Bul,

You have to go to 'Configuration' from Windows 10 Start Menu, then go to Update. In there you will have to go to Advanced Options and then to Installed Updates or Uninstall updates.

Then when in the list of installed updates, you'll have to type the KB3163017 or 18 depending on your country which one is installed. If listed as installed, right-click on it and select Uninstall.

Once it's uninstalled you'll have to restart the computer.

Good Luck!