SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Error stating "Product collection FSPM_00001 does not exist (/PM0/ABH_MESSAGE-031)"in Product Library Class /PM0/CL_APH_PM_ADAPTER and I couldn't register the Program ID in TCP/IP connection with MSG.PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I clicked on check button while I am creating a new policy in New Business in FS-PM system (Policy Management) at first time after FS-PM initial setup.

I found that I am getting Errors in Product Library Class /PM0/CL_APH_PM_ADAPTER and found that there are no entries in the msg/4 tables (especially  /msg/4_plib & /msg/4_pdata ). I would like to know how these msg/4 tables gets filled and what are the customizations or settings need to be done in SPRO or am I missing any specific IBC settings.

If some one can help me in understanding how these msg/4 tables fills and I need to do the complete integration with MSG.PM to FS-PM so if any one had some procedure or step please provide me . It is much more appreciated.

My assumption this is due to TCP/IP connection issue with MSG.PM system and when I did RFC connection test it is stating that Program ID is not registered and couldn't do the successful connect to MSG.PM . Is my assumption correct ? If yes I would like to understand how can I register the Program ID.

Please help me out ....Your inputs are really much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vineet_anand4
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Please check the constructor method of the class configured for IM calculation.

Regards,

Vineet

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

vineet_anand4
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Please check the constructor method of the class configured for IM calculation.

Regards,

Vineet

0 Kudos

Hi Vineet,

Thanks for your response. I hope you are doing well.

During my FS-PM initial setup, Initially I started Initial RFC setup between FS-PM and TOMOTOASX server and CAIMAN (MSG.PM related ) and then executed the filled reference Model tables as shown below.

To generate compilator from msg.pm designer, we need to supply ref. mode ( Containing the standard sample content products ) to msg.pm consultant. So I did the below step.

Clicked on the "Start Filling Reference Model Tables" Tab and then clicked on the reference Model file to export the file. After this step I found only 4 tables /MSG/4_APPL, /MSG/4_APPLT, /MSG/4_TABLE and /MSG/4_TABLEFLD filled up and few more msg/4 tables are not filled up eg: /MSG/4_PMARK..etc. Is this due to MSG compilation & Mass import didn't executed well from MSG.PM consultant ??

Or is it due to the TCP/IP connection is not established properly with correct Program ID because when I do the connectivity test between TOMOTOSX server (runtime object) / CAIMAN and FS-PM, I am getting Program ID is not registered.  If it is so how can I register the Program ID which is running under the CAIMAN or TOMOTOSX server. Screenshot for quick reference.