SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLCM integration of recordmanagement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

is there a cookbook or guide for the concrete integration of record management in slcm? Or does someone know where to look for something like that.

greetings

Tim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tim,

SAP SLCM and Record Management is pretty straight forward only couple of IMG nodes. You should look more at record management side.

Best Regards,

Prabhat Singh

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tim,

SAP SLCM and Record Management is pretty straight forward only couple of IMG nodes. You should look more at record management side.

Best Regards,

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

thank you for your fast reply. I will look more in this direction. Thank you for your advise.

Greetings,

Tim

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Tim;

Hereby a cookbook for RM and SLcM: download link

And a link to the standard help.sap.com on RM: https://mdocs.sap.com/mcm/public/v1/open?shr=qDkKJd1qyTXyR9cIb8k9v_v0rWYYwt0SiGEBV7N9d_YCustomizing - SAP Records Management - SAP Library

PS it might also be interesting to check out what Open Text can offer: http://www.opentext.com/what-we-do/products/opentext-suite-for-sap

Kind regards - Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

i wanted to thank you. Last week i didn´t have time to write because i was busy. This cookbook is pretty good and we can definitely use it.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Tim

Mahboob
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @RobJonkers 

Where Can I get this cookbook ??
I am configuring the SAP Admission system for a client and I need some material regarding the admission and record management cofiguration, It is very kind of you if you can share some detail with me.

Thanks & Regards

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

hi Mahboob; drop me a email and I will send it over. 

Mahboob
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @RobJonkers 

Thank you very much for your kind responce. I have sent you the email. 

Thank you again