SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One client for S/4 Finance and IS-Retail

marc_ducorroy3
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Today we use two systems for each ECC6 and IS Retail. We have interfaces between the two ssystems.

We plan to use the same system for S/4 Finance and IS-Retail.

Have you seen this type of configuration and we are looking for advice for this type of architecture ?

Best regards

Marco

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

as of now, running S4 and Retail on ONE system is a setup I haven't seen as of now.

As far as I know, IS Retail (meaning the merchandising functionalities) are not available as of today - but it is part of the S4 roadmap to also include Retail.

But for the future, this is of course a scenario, which should be possible.

Regards

Tobias

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

as of now, running S4 and Retail on ONE system is a setup I haven't seen as of now.

As far as I know, IS Retail (meaning the merchandising functionalities) are not available as of today - but it is part of the S4 roadmap to also include Retail.

But for the future, this is of course a scenario, which should be possible.

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

HI Tobias,

It seems that Simple Finance (S4 version 1503) can run with IS-Retail.

So we have asked to our SAP support a confirmation before setup and we are awaiting their answer.

Thank you Tobias to have confirmed this scenario are not available for the last version of S4.

Best regards

Marco