SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OWTY - Check Action Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

hope you are well.

I'm working with a brand new action matrix for Warranty Claims and an error message is raised (WTYC1 015) after I execute the functionality 'Check Action Profile'.

The message I get refers to a missing partial action but this does not look right:

"Partial action Z020 in action ZLCR missing from status Z189 to Z199"

However, the action ZLCR (or ZLDR) are not defined for Status Z189 neither to Z199 or Z198

It's very strange as I cannot make this action control consistent because of the missing action.

Have you ever seen this kind of issues? Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SachinX
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

I probably feel some of the configuration enteries from the action control is deleted, Please process another claim & check the scenario again.

What is your functional requirement that you are trying to achieve from the action matrix?

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

From the error it seems the action profile is not set for

an interlinking action ZCLR/Z020. Moroever I see you are testing a action check profile

in customzing. This is just a test transaction on how actions should work with statuses.

The cause of the issue is status is not set for interlinking action.

Most of the time iterlinking actions are used in mass processing of claims.

So in individual processing they should be used in the process with a status change.

Kindly please check the action profile again.

Thanks alot.

Best Regards

Niveditha

0 Kudos

Hello Niveditha,

thanks for your input.

Is still not clear for my is why the system error is mentioning partial action Z020 in action ZCLR for status Z189 while action ZCLR is not defined in status Z189 (please refer to the pic #2).

Thanks,

SachinX
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

I probably feel some of the configuration enteries from the action control is deleted, Please process another claim & check the scenario again.

What is your functional requirement that you are trying to achieve from the action matrix?

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

thanks for your feedback.

I wasn't actually processing any claim but just configuring the new action matrix for claim processing.

I've deleted the previous changes and I started again from a 'consistent' action matrix.

I was able then to process successfully several claims, however, the same error message appears while executing the functionality "Check Action Profile"

The error message is the same even though neither action ZLCR or ZLDR are defined for status Z198 or Z199

At this point I'm not sure if this 'inconsistency' it's a just bug or if something is missing or wrong. In any case does no seem that has any impact on the claim processing.

Thanks again for you help.

Bruno