Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the following error.

This error coming when I am activating the InfoObject.

First when I dragged the InfoObjects they got the error like this object is locked by user (my name) and when i am trying to activate individually in the InfoObject list of RSA1-->InfoObject, I got ABAP dump and the DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR (An SQL error occured when accessing a table).

Please give me a suggestion/ solution to this problem.

Thanks and regards,

Durga Prasad Kasturi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the dump together with a basis guy. It looks like there is something wrong with the database. May be you are running out of disc space.

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ended up increasing the tablespace logged in ST22 through transaction DB02. You may be running out of space...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Yes it seems a table space error, today morning I got error when I executed RSA1 also, then the basis administrator did something and now all the things working fine.

And the same answers were came from you, thank you for your support and suggestions. They are really helpful.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

Dont this good people deserves some points for giving out very helpful answers???

--Jkyle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jkyle,

it seems there is some problem (since yesterday) in the point assignment system...I already pointed out this at the SDN support...

I think we have to wait...

Cheers,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes there is problem with point assignment.

Sometimes they are appearing/ and sometimes not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jkyle,

I awarded points to all these answers.

Prasad

former_member570797
Participant
0 Kudos

please post the solution.. we are facing the similar issue..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can any body help me out of above error?

we got this error in devlopment and i like to know how to solve , i am a basis guy.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed sap 4.7 & it was running well. But there is some problem now.when I save or change anything in sap DB or make any operation, the problem arises.The problems like DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR & SPOOLS_I/O_ERROR . How it can be correct

krzysztof_konitz4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check master data for this InfoObject in RSRV.

Krzys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga Prasad,

What's the error number and message - you can get this info from ST22, let us know. As Siggi suggested you may have a space issue, your Basis guys should be able to help you out.

Sree