cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC to IDOC Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have tried JDBC to IDOC Scenario but it is giving No Segments Found Exception. I don't know where I am doing the mistake.

can any body please send me a pdf document for JDBC TO IDOC Scenario with step by step procedure from scratch (including creation of LS,LI etc)

Thanks in Advance,

Murthy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

Check this:

/people/udo.martens/blog/2005/09/30/one-logical-system-name-for-serveral-bpm-acknowledgements

For any issues check this blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy

The steps are pretty much the same as any other scenario with some exceptions

1: You import the IDOC structure from the R/3 System. This acts as the DT, MT and MI.

You also need to do some configurations on the ABAP Stacks of sender and XI system.

Sender:

WE20 Partner Profiles

SM59 RFC Destination

XI:

SM59 RFC Destination

IDX1 Ports

IDX2 This is the metadata repository so you wont necessarily need this.

Also because you IDOCs can be sent directly to the ABAP stack/Integration Server you do not need a sender comm channel or sender agreement.

The rest is pretty much as any other scenario.

Please see the below links

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

IDOc testing - /people/suraj.sr/blog/2005/12/29/generate-test-case-for-an-idoc-scenario

idoc settings /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

idoc mapping - /people/james.guanzon/blog/2006/03/23/how-to-support-industry-standards-in-xi-part-ii-of-iii--mapping

Cheers..

Vasu

<u>** Reward Points if found useful **</u>