Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Variant from a user to another one

flvia_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!!

I created a variant in transaction SCI and now I need to copy it to another user's name (field "Person Responsible").

Does anyone now how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Flavia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if you can do this. But you could copy an existing check variant and make the new variant global rather than local (click on the button to the left of the new variant name when the pop-up window appears to do the copy; the button should now show two faces). This will make the variant available to everyone.

- April King

3 REPLIES 3

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another user can access your variant. so he can login and access your variant and save in his name as variant.

Thanks

aRs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if you can do this. But you could copy an existing check variant and make the new variant global rather than local (click on the button to the left of the new variant name when the pop-up window appears to do the copy; the button should now show two faces). This will make the variant available to everyone.

- April King

0 Kudos

hi

king

can u pl. tell me how I can copy a variant of one prg to other.

i wannu copy the existing variant to another prg. which already exists. need to copy only the variant.

pl. reply immediately.

thanks