cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSR_BAD_CODING error after SP 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are having the below error while trying to check or run a query, which was quite functional at SP12 level. I havent come across any OSS notes that fixed our issue. Infact I implemented a couple of them which looked relevant but that didnt fix the issue. Did any body come across such a error and how did you overcome it? Any help or pointers are appreciated.

Thanks,

Voodi

Diagnosis

Program RSR_BAD_CODING for query XXXXXXX could not be generated without errors. More detailed information about the cause of the error cannot be provided.

Procedure

The generated report was saved with the name RSR_BAD_CODING and must be analyzed.

To identify the cause of the error, edit program RSR_BAD_CODING. Run a syntax check (by choosing 'Check').

Using the type of syntax error returned, you can establish whether you can apply an SAP Note to correct this problem. Otherwise, contact your consultant or notify SAP of the problem.

Display Program RSR_BAD_CODING

Message was edited by:

voodi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Voodi,

these are the notes I have found:

If these note do not solve your issue I would kindly ask you to open an OSS message. Please attach the complete check result of the query. (RSRT)

Many thanks, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the notes, I'm aware of couple of them and will check in the new ones. And will keep u guys posted.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if it is related to unicode..

check this thread..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the immediate response.

I checked this thread before I posted this query and it doesnt relate to my issue.

thanks,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you get the syntax Check? check short dump as well..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did check the syntax, there is a error in the program. But the program being a generated one, even if I rectify the syntax error, next time I run the report the problem will persist. And there aint any short dumps.