cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P0000-STAT1 (Customer Specific Status) field on Infotype 0000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement on Customer specific status field on infotype 0000, Where I should be able to maintain that field through PA40.

As this field is standardly delivered as output field only through SAP I am unable to force that field as input field in module pool.

did any one used this field before as input field in IT0000? I couldn't find OSS note on this issue.

Please let me know if any one has solution on this.

Thanks,

Sang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sangarshitha

try using field symbol ,

asssign field symbol to p0000-stat1

field-sybmbols : <fs> type p0000-stat1.

ASSIGN ('(MP000000)PSPAR-STAT1') TO <fs>. "check table pspar in debug wether field stat1 is there else go for P0000-stat1

<fs> = "assign what you want to here.

write this in PBO of User Exit/Badi for IT-0000

reward points if helpful

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can change it to an Output field via the Tcode SM30/31.

Maintain the view V_T588M for MP000000.. click on the radiobutton output against P000-STAT1.

~Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I try doing that way. It doesn't work, as the Standard SAP delivered attribute for that field is output field only.

Is there any other approach??

Thanks,

Sang

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you leave the field STAT1 blank while setting up the Personnel Actions ie T529A?

~Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

customer specific field is not blank in our configuration,

I have created 2 values in customer specific status

1. Eligibility for rehire,

2. Not eligible for rehire.

Defaulted Termination action with (1) Eligibility for rehire in setup personnel actions.

As per our requirement user should be able to change that field to not eligible for rehire (2) manually in PA40. for the employee for whom they doesn't want to rehire in future.

Thanks,

Sang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sangarshitha,

The other way work around would be to enhance any required infotype in your termination action infogroup & provide an active input drop down to the user with values

1. Eligibility for rehire,

2. Not eligible for rehire

While termination the HR administrator can put the value whether he is eligible for rehire or not.

Hope this helps.

Kindly reward if useful.

Regards & Thanks,

Darshan Mulmule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darshan,

Is there any way we can change customer specific field attributes, rather than going for enhancements.

Thanks,

Sang