Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc status 03 remain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

IDoc is created in WE02 with status 03.

Suppose the external system should receive the idoc and return with status 41: Application document created in target system.

Problem is the external system didn't receive the idoc and the idoc status remain 03 in we02.

When i try using WE19 to resend the idoc manually, the latest idoc sent can be successfully received by the external system with status 41 is returned to WE02.

Kindly help in solving this problem...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

If the IDOCs are at 03 and the targed-system did not receive them you should have a look the the transaction SM58.

If ther's any technical reason why the IDOCs could not be sended it will create an error in SM58.

They can be prcessed by marking and pressing F6.

If you'd like to solve the problem automaticale per batchjob you max use the RSARFCEX.

Hope that helped a bit. Reward points would be nice ....

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

If the IDOCs are at 03 and the targed-system did not receive them you should have a look the the transaction SM58.

If ther's any technical reason why the IDOCs could not be sended it will create an error in SM58.

They can be prcessed by marking and pressing F6.

If you'd like to solve the problem automaticale per batchjob you max use the RSARFCEX.

Hope that helped a bit. Reward points would be nice ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to transaction SM58 and check if the IDocs are stucked up on the t-rfc queue. If so, you can right click and choose Execute LUW to release them.

or

Execute the program RSARFCRD and get the corresponding Transaction id and then execute the program RSARFCSE for processing the entries in TRFC Queue.

<b>ReWARD POINTS</b>

rEGARDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to transaction BD87.

select the message type for the IDOC to be sent.

preprocess the idoc by pressing the Process button.

send the idoc.

then check in we02.

<b>also check ur distribution model in partner system.</b>

regards

ravish

<b>plz dont forget to reward points if helpful</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is Idoc outbound.

When i run SM58, there's nothing was selected for outbound.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Run BD75 - Status Conversion with Successful tRFC Execution to cleanup the tRFC queue

<b>Reward points</b>

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

After i execute BD75, it shows..

<i>Number of IDocs: total 4, dispatched 4, still open

(tRFC queue) 0</i>

The idoc status changed from 03 to 12:Dispatch OK

But still the external system didn't received and returned status 41.

Hi,

I used to execute report RBDMOIND to transfer the idocs in 03 status to 12 status.When the status gets changed to 12,normally the idocs might have reached the external system. Since you have already mentioned it is in 12 status now, I am not sure whether it will be of any use. But give a try...

Regards,

Bittu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.

Although status 12 but still it not receives by external system.

The idoc not created in external system, then what's wrong with that?

Previously the Idoc was successfully sent out, but recently the external system can't receive it. Is there any other network or port setting problem?

0 Kudos

Please go to transaction SM58 and check if the IDocs are stucked up on the t-rfc queue. If so, you can right click and choose Execute LUW to release them.

or

Execute the program RSARFCRD and get the corresponding Transaction id and then execute the program RSARFCSE for processing the entries in TRFC Queue.

Thanks

Seshu

0 Kudos

Vikki,

Did u able to solve this issue?

Regards,

Bittu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already got the solution for that.

The problem was not at the function module and it's happened inside the program.

It is a dialog program and what i did was just need to add in COMMIT WORK. after call the FM to send Idoc.

0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know how did you solve this issue? I face the same issue. In which program you included commit work?

Thanks in advance

Prathib