cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while initiating Travel Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

I received the error 'Error while initiating form' in Travel Expense. It is linked to Message no. 56568. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I currently do not have access to OSS Note.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nkem

I am also getting the same error "Error While initiating travel form message 56568" could you please tell me the solution of how you fixed the error. Its really urgent. I have been trying it for long time.

Thanks

latha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems to be a config issue.

If you don't use Adobe but ABAP Forms check/change one of:

1) the customizing in the IMG activity "<i>Travel Expenses Control (Expert View)</i>":

Set the indicator "<i>Other Settlement</i>" in the column 24 for the appropriate trip provision variant to the value: 0 (active), 1 (not active), 2 (not active only in PR05 and PR04)

or

2) the data in the table <i>V_T702N_A</i> - double click your variant on "A<i>ccounting Control in Expert View:Overview</i>" screen and change the value as above on Deails screen.

Solution taken from (and checked with ECC 6.0 SP9):

and

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-hr/error-when-simulating-result-in-travel-m...

Let us know whether it helps.

Regards,

Przemek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly let me know the solution for this. I m facing the same error.

Regards,

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I resolved this problem by patching the server. I was on Stack 10 and I moved to Stack 12. Hope it helps.

Cheers

Nidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Backend or portal server?

Please let me know - urgently!

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem, could you teel me how you solve this problem.

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I please know which EP stack level are you on?

Regards

Nidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem. Also I can see an error in Visual Administrator when I click on service Document Services Configuration as

"An error occured while updating the credential expiry date for alias 'Readewr Rights:'. Error Retrieving credential expiry: Reader Rights. Show additional messages? Yes/ No"

Are both these problems linked...? Any solution for either of them is most welcome.

Thanks and Regards

Nidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fixed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you be a little more CIVIL and share the solution..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same error. Can you please share the fix.

Error while initiating travel form

Thanks

Roy