Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error OTF end command // missing in OTF dat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am converting a smartform of a PO into a PDF. when i am using the option of pint immediately in message option of PO. I am getting this error OTF end command // missing in OTF dat . when i am using option 3 which in not print immediately. i am able to convert it into pdf file and save in my local folder. please advice.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

will you please elobrate your problem. you mean to say when you execute the program you get a popup for print. and when you select print immediatly you are getting error.

regards

AZAD.

0 Kudos

when you click the message button while creating a PO. it will take to next page where you add your output type that is output, partner etc.. after you add and click on further data button there you will have option for dispatching here when you add slect option 4 whihc is print immediately. then i am getting the error. if i am using the other options i am able to down load into pdf but not able to see print preview. please advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

I corredted it my self

0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

Could you please provide the solution regarding this OTF error. Even we are facing the same issue.Please let us know how u have solved it.

0 Kudos

hello... how did u correct it??? even i am facing the same prob..