cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disassembly production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm racking my brains trying to find the best way to disassembly a product.

I want to assembly the product with its BOM and its routing, but also I want to have the capability to have the reverse process taking advantage of from the master data I just have (the same BOM and routing).

I can have a negative qty on production order......

Have You any hint?

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

It is nothing but the by-product ot co-product concept in SAP.

suppose u have Product A and BOm item B and C.

U have productin order for A and B and C are consumed,

Now you need tio have BOM for B where A is input material C is a byroduct. So when you create a Production order for B, it will consume A and it will give B and C(c as by product/co-product)

You cannot have the same BOM....If you want to have the correct cost.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio

I am working on the same scenario.

Please tell me how you configured this scenario...

Regards

P K B

ravi_ramasamy3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The BOM & routing of the finished product cannot be used for the dismantling process.

A typical procedure for dismantling process is given below:

1)Create a separate order type for dismantling process

2)Create a Ref operation set for dismantling operation. You can have “dismantling” as the only one operation. The work center can be a work bench/ Assembly rig. Enter a suitable control key with auto GR.

3)Create an order using CO07 without ref to any material. Enter the order type for dismantling process. Enter the Ref opn set for dismantling when the system asks.

4) In the operation overview/detail screen change the standard value data as required depending upon the product dismantled

5) In the component over view enter the finished product with positive qty, enter the components of the finished product and maintain their qty in negative. Save the order

6)During confirmation you can enter the actual time taken for dismantling. Now system will consume the finished product that is dismantled & all its components will be put back into stock automatically.

Note for settlement rule : You can have the cost center as the a/c assignment category. Enter the cost center for which the dismantling work bench/rig is assigned

Regards,

Ramasamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

where will you settle the order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.