cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join BUT000 & CRMD_ORDERADM_H

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Guys,

I want to join two tables BUT000 & CRMD_ORDERADM_H, to create INFOSETS.

How do i join these two tables in SQ02?

Thanks,

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Hi

crmd_orderadm_h-guid --> crmd_link-guid_hi

crmd_link-guid_set --> crmd_partner-guid

crmd_partner-partner_no --> but000-partner_guid

Regards

Gregory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Thanks for the quick response. i joined the tables with one change:

crmd_partner-PARTNER_GUID--> but000-partner_guid

Now the Infoset is generated. But when i try to query the infoset the result is zero. I checke the table "crmd_orderadm_h" it has values.

Any idea/suggestion

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Be careful when you access to the table crmd_link and crmd_partner.

In my case. i needed to use these fields: crmd_link-objtype_hi, crmd_link-objtype_set and crmd_partner-partner_fct

Check my search:

clear crmd_link.

select single *

from crmd_link

where guid_hi eq it_crmd_orderadm_h-guid

and objtype_hi eq '05'

and objtype_set eq '07'.

if sy-subrc eq 0.

clear crmd_partner.

select single *

from crmd_partner

where guid eq crmd_link-guid_set

and partner_fct eq 'ZHR00015'.

if sy-subrc eq 0.

select single *

from but000

where partner_guid eq crmd_partner-partner_no.

if sy-subrc eq 0.

move but000-partner to it_salida-emp_res.

concatenate but000-name_first but000-name_last

into it_salida-texto_emp_res separated by space.

endif.

endif.

Regards

Gregory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

You need to join the tables in this manner only

The change which you have made

crmd_partner-partner_guid --> but000-partner_guid

will not fetch you any record, as the partner_guid is just the primary key for the table crmd_partner has nothing to do with the partner_guid field in the table BUT000 table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the reply. well, I cant Join like this -- crmd_partner-partner_no --> but000-partner_guid in SQ02. It says, Ilegal Join Conditions.

Any Idea/suggestion

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joining these two table doesn't make any Sense . CRMD_ORDERADM_H is Header data for CRM Business Transaction , which doesn't hold any info about the related Partners , So why you want to join the two.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

Thanks for suggestion. My requirement, to create a infoset in turn use the infoset to create Attribute list in Segment Builder.

Infoset should identify all business partners with transaction.

Any idea/suggestion

Krish

former_member97292
Participant
0 Kudos

As Kiran stated:

on the crmd_link-guid_set   use the one    with    crmd_link-objtype_set  =   '07' 

One may see these objtype_set values in     table     /SAPSRM/C_SETTY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of joining two tables you can use CRMD_ORDER_INDEX table while you pass crm order header GUID and get the Partners involved in it.

Regards,

Abhishek R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much to Joyca. We had exactly the same problem and was wondering why I could not join the 2 tables. But I was only able to link  - CRMD_Partner - ADDR-NR with BUT000 - PERSNUMBER.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your objective is to find partners in the transaction , you will get all the partners in table <b>CRMD_PARTNER</b> .

pl. use following tables and joins,

1)Join object guid of Table <b>CRMD_ORDERADM_H</b> to <b>CRMD_LINK</b> Hi guid

2) take set_guid of <b>CRMD_LINK</b> and join it to <b>CRMD_PARTNER</b>

You will get all the partners in the transactions ( object ID ) number.

regards,

PD

Reward points if it helps !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dusane

The table CRMD_PARTNER doesnt carry the partner names....it only carries the partner number..so there should be another join to table but000 to give the names.Joining the two is a problem am also going through...any work around??

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

You can take the CRMD_PARTNER's partner number and get the partner names from BUT000.

Thanks,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Faisal,

but crmd_partner-partner_no --> but000-partner_guid in SQ02 join in the infoset says, Ilegal Join Conditions.....

how do i connect the two fields??? the data types for the fields are different but the two have the relevant data...

Will appreciate

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

Why are you connecting the partner number to guid?. Either connect partner number to partner number field of but000 or connect guid to guid of the BUT00.

Thanks,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

The only relevant join for this case is crmd_partner-partner_no --> but000-partner_guid.....there should be a work around....

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

I was wondering why the term 'workaround' is coming into picture when we have a straight way. If you go to CRMD_PARTNER table, the field PARTNER_GUID is of type CRMT_PARTNER_GUID. This guid you can pass to BUT000-PARTNER_GUID which is of type BU_PARTNER_GUID and both are of length 16. Why you insist to compare partner number with partner guid?. I don't understand. Again...it's not a work around. A straight way we usually do.

Thanks,

Faisal

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is quite clear why Joel insists to compare the partner number with the partner guid...

Because these are the fields that match, content-wise.

The content of CRMD_PARTNER-PARTNER_GUID and BUT000-PARTNER_GUID do not contain the same values, they will never match! See screenshot below.

I was having the same issue with illegal join conditions in SQVI on PARTNER_NO and PARTNER_GUID. However by making the below screenshot, I noticed that there is another field that matches AND allows to be joined upon!

ADDR_NP from CRMD_PARTNER can be linked to PERSNUMBER in BUT000. Now my quickview works.

I hope this info can still help someone

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joyca,

Yes. My mistake. Content wise they are the right fields.

:Sorry for misunderstanding your question.

Thanks,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joyca and Faisal. If i can remember, i had to use a longer route of extracting data from CRM using data services to a staging area then applied the joins. This worked for my situation..

Regards