cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI: Message status: Log Version ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a couple synchronous messages that have the "Log Version" status in the integration engine (ABAP stack – tcode: sxmb_moni). It is a white circle icon. If we click on the legend (in sxmb_moni), we do not see this status … (we see all the others – green flag, race flag, etc)

If we click in theses messages, only the following 4 pipeline steps are done (Inbound message + Receiver message + Interface Determination + Message Branching) … we do not see all the others (Request message mapping, … call adapter).

What is the meaning of this status ?

Thanks !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

from help.sap.com

<i>This message version was generated by logging and does not have a particular status.</i>

since yours is a sync scenario most probbaly what happend is that the response system was locked at the time request was send hence no response was received.

we had the same problem and we re-send the message from sender system and it wen't through properly

Thanx

Aamir

Note:i m still unable to figure out if its possible to re-send this from sxmb_moni,may be its not possible,also m not sure why we didn't get timeout error but got this one,may be some expert can shed some light on it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir, Hi Gourav,

Thank for your input

It seem that it is a “work in process” (or waiting for response) type of status

Thank for the quick response!

Michel Osborne, A+

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Thank for the quick response!

looks like SDN's response is much faster than XI request/response;)

Thanx

Aamir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to Amir's answer: this message will fail in due time and can't be resend. Check with sender if similar information is already send. Log version is kind of "Waiting for response" and liable to fail if response not receive on time.

Regards,

Gourav