cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Gurus,

can please guide me on the process of creating a custom field in Vendor Master Record in ECC(6.0) and then replicating it to SRM(5.0) as vendors.

how could we track the field mappings, and can we manipulate it?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joaquin,

For replicating vendors from Back end R/3 to SRM, you should have a Vendor Root Org in SRM.

PPOCV_BBP is the transaction used to create vendor root org / vendor group.

After creating the vendor root org by entering the basic data, the attributes are assigned using the PPOMV_BBP transaction.

Then you replicate the vendors from back end R/3 using BBPGETVD transaction by entering the logical system(back end) and Vendor Group Org. ID

You can see the replicated vendors under the Vendor Group and in the VENMAP table.

Hope this makes you clear.Clarifications are welcome.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

Thanks for your response, i'm aware of those things that you had explained.

but my question/doubts is where i need to create a custom field(z-fields) in ECC Vendor Master and then replicate it over to SRM.

i am able to find a BAdI to map the customer fields into SRM BBP_GET_VMDATA_CF

But i need some guidances on creating z-fields in ECC Vendor Master

Thanks.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joaquin,

Hi in case of custom fields, you need to create the custom field both in R/3 and SRM and then map it using this BADI.

In R/3 using Screen Exits / user exits you can create custom fileds. Think SMOD is the transaction for that. In SRM you can create custom fields using EEWB (Easy Enhancement Work Bench) transaction.Please take the help of your ABAPer in creating the custom fields.

After creating the custom fields you can map those using that BADI.Then whenever you replicate the Vendors using BBPGETVD that field will automatically get populated.

Hope this makes you clear.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

Thanks. could you go more detail in that, i.e. which project/enhancements are available for the custom fields.

as my situation now is i already have custom fields in SRM created (using eewb) and also the BAdI to map replication data to the relevant fields.

Now there's only one missing part, the custom fields in ECC since all vendors will be replicated over to SRM from ECC.

thanks.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See if you use this BADI "BBP_GET_VMDATA_CF" to get the custom fields.

with regards

Manjunath