cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal error in FORM/FUNCTION CKMLKEPH_ROLLUP in position 2 with RC 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

The order settlement terminates with the error Message no. MLCCS 099 "Internal error in FORM/FUNCTION CKMLKEPH_ROLLUP in position 2 with RC 4".

The material ledger is active. The actual cost component split is active. I want to carry out the order settlement for one plants.

With the same production material no.in the plant. There are many other productin order are settled in thid period. But, only one production order got the error message, why?

I knew that I could change the Price determ. (in material master) from 3 Single-/multi-level to 2 Activity-related, then I can continute settlement transaction in CO88. But , I want to know what's wrong this the order. What should I check about the order. Why other orders are settled without error with the same material no, and plant.

I had check about SAP note 711416 & 729901 & 523100 & 623701 & 653523, those can't slove my problem in CO88.

0 Kudos

Dear experts

I have the same problem with some of my orders. please guide me if anyone could find the reason and solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think OSS Note 623701 looks applicable to you. Have you tried doing what SAP has recommended.

Regards,

Suraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same internal error message. Anyone had this problem solved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

But, I have two production orders product the same material in the same plant and will be settled in this period. Both of those two orders were consumed material in 3 months ago. But, only one of them were terminated with error message in CO88. Why? How can I find out the difference between those two orders? They seems the same.

For SAP note 623701 & 871926 & 867755, I think we already implemented those. I had found program "MLCCS_KO88_TREATMENT " in SE38. And, I can find the message 013 & 015 in message class MLCCS. So, do you have other commendations?

Do you know how could I check about "Display order history" that mentioned in note 86775. Which T-code should I go to?

Thanks a lot.