cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Know total users in Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to know the total users in Portal.I gone to User Administraion and tried to search in that with out any parameter then I got a message like "Last search Exceeded the size limit of the Server.Search result is incomplete." and "Last search returned with 1000 elements.". But I want to know the TOTAL USERS in the PORTAL.

Can u help me in this regard. Urgent.

Regards

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member304001
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default portal will search for 1000 elements, if u have more than that u need to change UME property

goto system admin -- system configuration -- ume configuration -- ume admin UI -- search and display tables -Maximum Number of Search Results

here increase count no

hope this helps u

Regards

Krishna.

Answers (14)

Answers (14)

scoburge
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

the paged search is possible by using the
parameter "ume.ldap.access.extended_search_size"
in your configuration XML.

Just set a value blow 1000 e.g. 900 as like in this
example and all entries above 900 will be paged:

<ume.ldap.access.extended_search_size>900</ume.ldap.access.extended_search_size>

Do not forget to restart and check the values "Max. Search" and "Warn. Search" set for  the Admin-UI.

Regards

Stefan

0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I am trying to get list of users to excel sheet.

kindly let me know if there is a way.

Regards

Shiva peddeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

i am looking for the total number of users accesing portal. i came across your forum you had similar issue in past . can you tell me how to find the total users in portal.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

i am looking for the total number of users accesing portal. i came across your forum you had similar issue in past . can you tell me how to find the total users in portal.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I need to find the total nimber of users Using SAP Portl. I show that you had simillart issue in Past . can you please tell me how to find the number of users acceing Portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I need to find the total nimber of users Using SAP Portl. I show that you had simillart issue in Past . can you please tell me how to find the number of users acceing Portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

former_member265210
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI ,

How to find current Active user?

Ans:

http://<host><port>/nwa >> Go to Monitoring > Java System Reports > "Reports" tab > select the view "Current Aivities"

Regards

Shridhar Gowda

former_member265210
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is parameter "MaxUsersCount" by using this we can force the portal/J2EE to not to accept any login session after limit

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d7/e08b17065b554ca57183a4c3a99340/content.htm

also check "SessionExpirationPeriod" . these parameters are NODE specific.

how to check active login session

go to Visual Admin

> Server >services> > security providrer > runtime tab > login Session tab

Regards

Shridhar Gowda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go thru,

Hope this helps !

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Goto system admin --> system config --> UME config --> select User admin UI tab

under search results and display tables, change the maximum number of search results and restart the server.

Now search the users by going to User Admin --> identity management.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Vila.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I only know one way to find out total users in the portal :

IUserFactory userFactory = UMFactory.getUserFactory();

ISearchResult searchResult = userFactory.getUniqueIDs();

int totalUsers = searchResult.size();

I also couldn't find iview in the portal.

Hope this help you

Jakub Kr&#281;cicki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

You can export all users to excel sheet and count users.