Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error getting JPR configuration from SLD. Exception: No entity of class SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I'm new to SAP XI and I got below error:

SLD host:port = sappc:xxxxx

Error getting JPR configuration from SLD. Exception: No entity of class SAP_BusinessSystem for D01.SystemHome.sappc found

No access to get JPR configuration

I read through out the posts but couln't find exact solution.

Please don't point me to SAP Note 809420 or protected document(sorry I don't have access ;-).

I would appreciate if some reply with step by step instruction.

Thx

Hetal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hetal,

Ok I'm not pointing you to OSS note 809420. But did you follow the solution given in OSS note?

Anyway if you dont have access to OSS note I've paste the Solution for you.

Solution

You can ignore the error message if you have no XI messages on this J2EE Engine (see also the comment below) and are not interested in having a display without an error status for JPR in the Adapter Monitoring. Otherwise, you must complete the SLD configuration.

JPR requires the following two SLD entries. These can be created with the wizards of the System Landscape Directory. For details of how to use them, see the SLD documentation.

- an entry in the "Technical Landscape", specifically a "Technical System" of the type "Web AS Java". A frequent name selected is "<SystemId> on <host>", or "XYZ on host123", for example.

- an entry in the "Business Landscape", that is, a "Business System", that is associated with the above Technical System of the type Web AS Java and with an XI Integration Server. You can choose any name for the business system.

The entries come into effect as soon as the CPA cache of the Adapter Framework is updated on the J2EE Engine. This should happen automatically when the Adapter Framework is registered correctly in the SLD. Use note 764176 if necessary to check the cache update.

Comment: You require the Java Proxy Runtime on an XI Integration Server if Integration Server is to process external value mapping replications. These replications are sent as an XI message to an internal Java proxy of the Integration Server.

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prinkle,

What else should I check for this issue?

Thanks for help!

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you created the technical system using type Web AS JAVA?

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, I have TS type as Web AS JAVA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now that you have imported Basis SCV. Can you check now.

Where you are getting this error message?

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just checked and looks like same error/exception. I also recycle my server.

thanks,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check following threads.

This may help you.

-Pinkle

Answers (0)