cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE when calling transaction via integrated ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

we use ECC 6.0 (and therefore Netweaver 7).

I try to start a customer transaction via integrated ITS on our consolidation system with the following link.

http:// ... :8080/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?~transaction=ZCO16&sap-client=200

In our dev system all works fine so far. But in consoloidation I get errors showing in the browser after logon:

#######################################

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http:// ... :8080/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/! was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system Q01 : System error

The error occurred on the application server asapt02sv1_Q01_00 and in the work process 1 .

The termination type was: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program SAPMZCO002

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system Q01 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server asapt02sv1_Q01_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 1 in transaction ST11 on the application server asapt02sv1_Q01_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 200 -u: IE121 -l: E -s: Q01 -i: asapt02sv1_Q01_00 -w: 1 -d: 20080111 -t: 165033 -v: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE -e: System error

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

###########################################

SM21 says:

16:37:04 DIA 001 200 IE121 ZCO1 W0 1 ITS, User session terminated

long message:

ocumentation for system log message W0 1 :

he user session has been terminated after an error in the log

onversion from SAPdiag to HTML. Look in the preceding syslog entries to

ind the cause of the error. For more error details, refer to the trace

iles.

16:37:04 DIA 001 200 IE121 ZCO1 D0 1 Transaction Canceled ITS_P 001 ( )

long message:

The transaction has been terminated. This may be caused by a

termination message from the application (MESSAGE Axxx) or by an

error detected by the SAP System due to which it makes no sense to

proceed with the transaction. The actual reason for the termination

is indicated by the T100 message and the parameters.

The tracefile of the work process says:

========================================

W Fri Jan 11 16:37:04 2008

W *** ERROR => julep: PpioCreateParseTree: IRepRetrieve(templates/system/header.html) failed. [w3xxppio.cpp 1184]

W *** ERROR => julep: PpioCreateHtmlPP: PpioCreateParseTree(templates/system/header.html) failed, rc=0x10c [w3xxppio.cpp 985]

W *** ERROR => julep: XIntInterpret: PpioCreateHtmlPP(templates/system/header.html) failed, rc=0x10c [w3xxjuce.cpp 529]

W *** ERROR => xgdk: MsgtBuildHtmlBlock: IntpDoInterpret (templates/system/header.html) failed, rc=0x2101 [w3xxmsgt.c 220]

W *** WARNING => diag: SemgXGHandleResponse: Returning rc=0xffffffcc [w3xxsemg.cpp 1490]

W *** ERROR => plugin: XKrnHandleResponse failed rc= -52 [itspxkrn.cpp 764]

W *** ERROR => plugin: ItspXKrn_HandleResponse failed. 700000840333ba0 rc: 0 [itspxkrn.cpp 391]

W *** ERROR => ipl_ConvertOut failed rc = 1, send icf error page [itsplxx.c 1526]

M ***LOG W01=> [itsplxx.c 1527]

W *** ERROR => ipl_ConvertOut returns 1(ITSPE_FAILURE) [itsplxx.c 1529]

W *** ERROR => Raise Last error:[1 from: itspxx.cpp :817] [itsplxx.c 1216]

W *** ERROR => RaiseError(sapdext) ITS_P:01 [itspxx.cpp 817]

==========================================

I don't have any dumps.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Frank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Have you enable the services in SICF?, Also have you published via W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

thanks for the fast reply.

Yes, I'm quite sure I've enabled the same services as in dev. (But without knowing which are really necessary ...). If anybody has a list - thanks!

What does the report W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES exactly do? I don't know this report. And in dev it works without "publishing". The application I want to call is a simple ABAP dialog transaction and I just want it to present via browser using the integrated ITS function.

Regards

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Publishing is done via SE80 but may be it may not be needed. But you can try that out as well.

Try this. Deactivate your SICF completely in consolidation system and then reactivate it. After that give this a try.

Regards.

Ruchit Khushu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruchit,

> Publishing is done via SE80 but may be it may not be needed. But you can try that out as well.

Please advise. How do I this precisely?

> Try this. Deactivate your SICF completely in consolidation system and then reactivate

> it. After that give this a try.

All services have been activated now (after deactivating first) but I have still the same symptom.

> Also when you are trying to execute this customer transaction just compare the urls you

> are getting in development and consolidation. I guess there is an issue with the

> url you are getting.

I get exact the same URL after (except the hostname of course):

http:// ... 8080/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?sap-system-login-basic_auth=X&sap-client=200&sap-language=EN&%7Etransaction=ZCO16

Regards.

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Go to SE80. Selct internet services and in the input select WEBGUI. Press enter. Now right click on WEBGUI and select the option publish.

As suggested by Juan you can use the report W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES also. But I am not very sure the way it works really. I use SE80 all the time but I have also read that W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES can be used for this purpose.

Regards.

Ruchit Khushu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Can you please let us know what was the final solution? That will be helpful for all .

Regards.

Ruchit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abishek (or Ruchit?),

yes, certainly. I hadn't any intensions to keep the secret, sorry

The solution was given by SAP but partly as already said in this thread (and I gave adequate points of course):

please publish the following services "INTERNAL" in SE80

- SYSTEM

- WEBGUI

- IAC

See also notes

816973 - ITS 7.00 - preclarification and basic problem analysis

and please run this too:

790727 - Publishing all ITS-objects at the same time

Thanks to all

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos