cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE117: General error during acceptance posting

Former Member

Hello all,

I have ceated a Shipping cost document, account assignment is fully completed.

While I am trying to transfer the shipping cost document, the following error message occurs in the log:

(SE117: General error during acceptance posting)

Can any one please help through the hint on how to get rid of this?

Thank you so much in advance.

Manikonda.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Hi, I came across this same error. Definitely the best idea is to manually recreate the posting. In my case I created a manual service PO with the same FI/CO assignment and performed the service entry through ML81N.

The error came up because the G/L account had the PA Object defined as mandatory. As soon as we changed that, the posting in VI02 or VI05 went through OK.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Luis,

Can you please advice us how you changed the PA Object for G/L account? I'm facing the same problem.

Appreciate your prompt response.

Thanks in advance.

Ripon KUmar Paul

former_member459142
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ripon,

did u got any solution for that how you changed the PA Object for G/L account? I'm facing the same problem.

Thanks in advance.

Prashant Gupta

0 Kudos

In our situation the problem was, that assigned costing element was not maintained in KEI2. System was not able to assign COPA Value field.

Really helpfull was the information ML81N.

0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check your GL assignment for Transaction WRX and VBR in OBYC

2. Check your number ranges for Document type WE in FBN1

Regards

Mahesh

sastry_gunturi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is this issue solved, we are having the same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I too have run into this error message when attempting to transfer a Shipment Cost Document to FI/CO.

It is obvious that this error message is not very descriptive so here is what I did in an effort to resolve:

First, attempt to manually post an FI document using the same G/L Account Assignment used in the SCD that is throwing the error message "SE117: General error during acceptance posting". You can use FB01, FB60, ME21N and then enter a GR, etc. to verify that the account assignment is valid.

What I discovered in my scenario is that the profit center I was using was blocked. Once I used a valid G/L Account + Profit Center Combination the error went away and I was eventually able to transfer the SCD to FI/CO.

Thank you.

Rich

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/665/981

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks "Richard Wortmann". Your logic of Manual posting had helped me lot to resolve the issue.

The error which your getting below:

Re: SE117: General error during acceptance posting.

May be due to number range missing for WE Doc type. -- Maintain in FBN1

-- Because at the time of saving the entry sheet, System automatically post MIGO document. And because of the absence of the number ranges i Got the error which i mentioned above.

May be this is the cause. Kindly check.

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! i have the same problem, did you resolve it?