cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

While doing Delivery(VL01N)giving Error message "Sales order is blocked for delivery: Authorisation Reqd". i am trying to change the “Delivery block” and “Billing block” to blank from “Authorization required” in sales Order(Sales View)and when im saving the sales document ,it’s giving error “Sales document blocked for approval”(Message No. VL048).

Please give me your inputs, its a critical issue.

Regards

Vasanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Kumar,

As per you explanention the sales order need to be approved because of that it is blocked for delivery.

You try with VKM3 transaction to release the document normally it will be used to release the credit block documents.

Other wise the authorisation person need to release that sales order.

I hope it will help you,

Thanks,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl check if there are any user exits activated becuase of which you are not able to remove the blocks. It must be that the sales document before it can be processed needs some data entry which the exit would check and only then allow you to proceed further. Its a customized setting, so you must also check with your project mates who might know how remove these blocks. so do not straight away think changing the settings which would have been set with some specific requirement.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumar,

1.Go to Tcode VD05 for the sales area of the customer remove the delivery block from there and check.if ti doesnt works

2.go to VOV8 tcode and select the particular document type and remove the delivery block from there and check.

if it works dont forget to reward me.

regards,

kishore.