cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate/deactivate condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody tell where we can Activate/deactivate condition type?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think what you mean is that the condition type in the procedure should be used for calculated a condition or should not. Well if this is the case, SAP uses the alternative calculation type and requirements to calculate the condition value. If this is set based on the formula or condition set in the routine, the condition type is either calculated from that originally set or using the ALT Calc type or requirement ....

Is this the case. Or does this answer your question.

regds

Jude

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

hi,

a condition can become inactive in the pricing procedure dynamically if any other subsequent conditions take precedence over it.

your conditino was calculated with an alt. cal type, but there would have been some other condtiion in your pri procedure which was more relevant with respect this condition so it became inacitve automatically.

for example we may have a PR00 price in the sales order and a disc condition on it based on a alt cal type instead of condition record. But the moment we supply the line item with a net price condition like PN00 automatically the disc condition should become inactive and becomes inactive. Reason is after net price we dont to give any further discounts.

hope it helps.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kanth,

if u meant activating a condition type fpr pricing first u need to maintain

condition table in tcode v/03,path sprosd-basic functions-pricing-pricing control---def cond tables

now follow the same path n maintain

access sequence tcodev/07

n put this access seq in procedure in v/06 same path

in v/08 put this cond type in procedure....n ur cond type will be activated

if u wan to deactivate juz change the cond type r in v/06 put mark for "delete" in changes that can be made

if this answer doesnt satisfy plz eloborate ur questioin.

reward points if the answer is helpful

thnx n rgds

anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

condition type is there in the procedure but it has no access sequence & the values r piked up as per a customosed Routine given in the procedure but in the sales oredr the value is not picked automaticali & when i double click on the codition type in the sales order it is showing a field Inactive in the pricing control & this condition type is actived for that.

So i just want to know that in configuraion is thaere anything to activate & deactive codition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the routine the value that is picking from the routine some fields are inactive if u assigned any condition type or fields to pick the value check that conditon and fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey kanth,

can u tel me wat condition type r u talkin about.can u send me a screen shot of v/06 and v/08 of the cond type and va01

to anilmi2@gmail.com

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Wat do u want exactly.Do u want particular cond type not be picked.Then use validity periods range.