Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO texts in purchase order idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please some body tell me where do we find the header and item texts of a PO in idoc I mean which segments I can find this?Is there any configuration has to be done for this in SPRO go get these texts?

I have created one outbound and inbound idocto the same sap system I am able to see all the PO data but not able to find find the text data(header and item text of a PO).

Thanks&Regards

Mahesh

4 REPLIES 4

roger_gomez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

If you are using ORDERS01-05 Idoc types, header texts are filled in E1EDKT1 and E1EDKT2 while position texts are filled in E1EDPT1 and E1EDPT2.

In the other hand if you are using idoc PORDCR101 or PORDCR102, header texts are populated in E1BPMEPOTEXTHEADER and both position and header in E1BPMEPOTEXT.

Regards,

Roger

0 Kudos

Hi Roger,

Thanks a lot for your reply.But the thing I am not getting that segment in my idoc(when I display the idoc data using the transaction we19).I am thinking something is missing in configuration of PO header texts and item texts in SPRO transaction.Can some body give some idea about this?

Regards

Mahesh

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

The PO header texts are stored in the segments E1EDKT1 whose child segment is E1EDKT2 in IDoc type ORDERS05.

The actual text will be found in E1EDKT2 and the text id will be found in E1EDKT1.

You need to do some config so that This segment gets filled

in the IDoc.

You go to SPRO transaction.

Then from there MM->Purchasing ->messages->Text for messages->Define texts for PO. Here you can see on the left side of the window. Header texts and supplements text.

Add the text ID F01( with all other details like your document type, object for PO will be EKKO) for header text .

Add all other to the supplement texts(details).

Now the IDoc should fill the segments.

Hope this helps..

If you have any further queries, please let me know.

Reward points if found helpful.

Thanks

raveesh

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

The PO header texts are stored in the segments E1EDKT1 whose child segment is E1EDKT2 in IDoc type ORDERS05.

The actual text will be found in E1EDKT2 and the text id will be found in E1EDKT1.

You need to do some config so that This segment gets filled

in the IDoc.

You go to SPRO transaction.

Then from there MM->Purchasing ->messages->Text for messages->Define texts for PO. Here you can see on the left side of the window. Header texts and supplements text.

Add the text ID F01( with all other details like your document type, object for PO will be EKKO) for header text .

Add all other to the supplement texts(details).

Now the IDoc should fill the segments.

Hope this helps..

If you have any further queries, please let me know.

Reward points if found helpful.

Thanks

raveesh