Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 200 : OK")

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to consume an webservice using ABAP. I am getting an error

"Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 200 : OK")".

Please help me out.

Thanks and regards,

Pradip

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

athavanraja
Active Contributor

if the webservice wsdl is a public one, let us know the wsdl, we can check it out.

8 REPLIES 8

athavanraja
Active Contributor

if the webservice wsdl is a public one, let us know the wsdl, we can check it out.

0 Kudos

Hi Durairaj,

It is not a public WS. This is a webservice which I have created in my WebAS. I have tested it using Java Webdynpro and xMII. It is working. But it is not working in ABAP. Do you need any other information to solve that?

Thanks and regards,

Pradip

0 Kudos

HTTP code 200 says the call is ok and the webservice has repsonded. but what makes unsupported stream, dont know, have to search for it.

0 Kudos

i read in this blog (/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2005/05/13/calling-webservices-from-abap-via-https) of similar issue if http compression is enabled.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I got the similar error when trying to consume an external webservice.

Here the issue was because the Endpoint URL that is mentioned in the HTTP Destination / Logical Port is wrong. If the URL is incorrect the response will be of mime type text / html. The proxy only expects the response to be text / xml. So if there is an issue with the URL the mime type will be wrong and in this case proxy throws this error. Please check.

Regards,

Vijay

0 Kudos

The problem is resolved.. Thanks all of u for the efforts ..

0 Kudos

hi,

could you please tell me how you solved the problem ?

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Pradip,

could you please publish the solution of your problem, this would help others a lot.

Thanks,

Manfred