cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEBA - on account posting

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In FEBA, when the FB05 posting fails, there is a possibility to get an so-called “on account” posting, with document number stored in FEBEP-AKBLN.

The customizing of the posting key for this is stored in T033F-BSCAK.

In my system (4.7), the field T033F is empty in every line, but in some cases users get an on account posting. How is it possible ? How does the program decide to do or not to do on account posting ? Where is it searching for the posting key for on account posting when it isn’t filled in T033F ?

Where can we find any documentation about this ?

Thanks in advance,

Henri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I didn't search more because I have only a few cases: 72 on account postings in a total of 1.334.000 entries.

You have 2 kinds of on account postings.

- the right ones, were the system finds the right client, supplier or general account but doesn't find the corresponding open items

- the wrong ones, where the advice note is totaly wrong, and the on account posting is on a wrong account.

In my case most of the work is done in user exits and by improving the user exit, I have nearly no on account postings.

See also OSS note 162568 - Advice notes + subs. processing elect. bank statement:

[https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1mciZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=162568]

aotto
Participant
0 Kudos

I´m having a same issue. I think that SAP uses the bank details mentioned in the statement in FEBA to search if an account exist (customer or vendor) and then tries to post to this account. I´ve had a few cases and in all of them, the account where FEBA tried to post to, had the same bank details in CMD/VMD as FEBA. Not sure, but this might help.

My questions is now where this automatic searching can be turned on or off, because multiple accounts have the same bank details. And posting through FEBA doesn´t let me chose the account, but posts automatically (and thus requires reclassification afterwards).

Regards,
Alexis

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I received no solution from the forum. I will wait until wednesday and if I have no answer I will send the problem to SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henri,

Did you get any solution to this problem? I am facing the same issue. Please help.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

any idea ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Am also gettting the same problem did you manage to get a solution?

Regards

Inziani