cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order does not have any selectable item .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I am trying direct production scenario where I have assembly with SPK 50 and ( PT : E) . I have converted planned order for header material and automatically prod order is created for assembly also . For assembly I procured material and after MIGO ( GR ) stock is updated . But while doing Goods receipt in MB1A ( MT 261 ) for assembly production order system showed message order does not have any selectable item .

I confirmed the assembly order but stock is not reducing ( No goods issue happed for assembly ) .

I guess, in direct production we need not to do goods issue for header material ( or higher assembly ) but what about the lower most assembly ? I think we have to do goods issue for lower assembly ( that is procured raw materials ) .

Regards

Neal .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep/Experts,

Sorry to reply on the same post which is almost 2 years back. But my issue is also related to the same collective order scenario.

I understand the process. But i have one question. the status for the production order for assemblies is getting changed

whenever confirmation happens, like CNF & DLV. Also at the same time goods are getting issued to the higher production order.

right? Now my question is , it's fine that we can't see the stock in between for assembly materials. But as the goods movements

are happening, there must be material document generated for the same. But I am even not able to see the material documents

for 261 & 101 movement type. I am using planning strategy 20( Make-to-order).

Regards,

Sandeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neal,

I Hope ur using collective order concept,

In a collective order, goods movements (GI & GR) are usually not required for assemblies that are directly produced.

When u do the confirmation for Lower level order, Produed assemblies will be issued to Higher level order directly, so manual goods issue not possible for assemblies to Higher level order.

U can confirm this, with Higher level order cost analysis after the confirmation of loer level order.

So need not issue the produced assembly to higher level order using the MB1A.

Only thing u have to activate Collective order with goods movements cjech box for Order type at OPJH .

For Lower level order (Assembly order ) good issue for procured components of assembly can be done using MB1A with MVt type 261.

I hope this will clear ur doubt if yes , Reward and close.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your help

Order type used was PP01 , collective indicator with goods movement was already set in it . (Default setting ) .

As I described goods receipt for lower most assembly was necessary as it needed raw materials (By external procurement) . I did MIGO for GR and tried goods issue for higher assembly ( MB1A , MT 261 ) which according to you is not needed . Then , I confirmed all the production order starting from bottom but finally the stock is not updating .

In MD 04 and MMBE the stock for production order has not been increased .

Neal

Edited by: Neal Gibson on Mar 10, 2008 11:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neal,

To Increase the Stock for Finished Goods after confirming the Higher level order, u have to make GR at MB31 with mvt type 101 against Highlevel order and also check with Goods movement erros at COGI ifany.

Now the stock will be increased at md04 & mmbe

For assembly materia l stock will not increased after confirming & GR for lowee level order. As per The SPK = direct production automatic goods issue will be happened between higher level & lower level order. u cannot view the stock at md04,mmbe.

Regards

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep ,

Thanks for your reply .

IN COGI after entering plant , storage location , material and dates message came :

No record was found for selection .

I tried Goods receipt for assembly and header material in MB31 , MT 101 but

For assembly message was : No GR possible: Order 60003065 is part of collective order 60003066

And for Header material :Document 60003066 does not contain any selectable items .

Order for assembly has status : REL CNF DLV PRC GMPS MACM NMAT SETC

And Order for Header has : REL CNF DLV PRC CFCO GMCO GMPS MACM*

Please help

Neal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Try to increase warehouse stock for ur particular production order number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neal,

I hope Order number 60003065 is for assemly material (lower level order)

Order Number 60003066 is for Header material.

It seema to be ur tring to make GR for assembly order 60003065 .As i explained earlier, system will not allow u do the GR for assembly order. Once u confirm the order 60003065 ,sytem will issue the assembly produced for Header level order 60003066.

See the order staus of assembly

REL CNF DLV PRC GMPS MACM NMAT SETC., stock is deiverd to Higher level order.

U Need not make GR for assembly 60003065 order & not possible

Hence u cannot see the stock at mmbe & Md04 for assembly material.

Second for Header Material Order, since the Order 60003066

has DLV status, u might have set the auto goods recepit control key at last operation of Header Order (60003066)

Bcause of DLV status, system will give the error message at MB31. Please confirm

U already made Auto GR, please check with goods movt error for Header material order Number at COGI. Please comeback

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep ,

Thanks once again !

So I need not to do goods receipt for any lower level assembly . As soon as I do confirmation for assembly produced goods will be automatically issued to higher assembly .

I guess as I set auto goods receipt indicator in production scheduling profile of header material the status of order is DLV , As you said I paste order 60003066 in COGI but message was : No record was found for selection

Neal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neal,

Yes, ur are right, automatic goods movement will happen between the higher & lower level order in the collective sturcture.

Since u have set the Auto GR allowed PSP for header material, Auto GR should have happened, so manual GR is not needed. From ur reply, stock should have increased for Header material, If yes please reward and close the thread.

Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pradeep ,

IT cleared my doubts . But even after confirmaing the order and increase in stock , in MD 04 screen indreq for fert and ordres for raw material still exists . ( order status is DLV )

Thanks with points rewarded .

Neal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neal,

What planning strategy is used for Header material, PIR will be reduced based on planning strategy,

I hope still the reservation not cleared for raw materials, Against which Order number , reservation has been created (ie which order number). Raw material is belongs to Header material or assebmly materia, may be u have not issued at Mb1a.

U can set backflush indicator for Auto Goods issue for raw materials.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep ,

Strategy used was 10 and ord reservation are cleared but indreq are still there .

Do I need to do manual delivery ? But ord status is DLV .

Thanks

Neal .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In direct When GR happens for the lower level, GI happens to the higher level order. Just check the order, GR and GI is automatic. This setting is in order type level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesha ,

Order type used was PP01 , collective indicator with goods movement was already set in it . (Default setting ) .

After confirming prod orders from bottom to top the stock is not updating .

Pls Help

Neal