cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow for purchase requisition release strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need an urgent help on Workflow for Purchase Requisition Release. The requirement is that when a purchase requisition with a given combination (Purchasing Group, Material Group and Account Assignment Category) is created and saved, it should trigger a workflow for approval of release or rejection to one specific business manager. If he dont responds in 2 days, it should be sent to other business manager. If any one of them releases the requisition, it should send a mail to the requestor that the requisition is released. And if it is rejected, then also a mail to be sent to the requester informing that his requisition is rejected...

Can anyone take some pain and guide me step by step procedure to implement this or to use any existing one.... I know its BUS2009 thats used in this but really dont know how to implement it properly.

Its urgent...

Edited by: Hima on Apr 11, 2008 12:45 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its better to ask your MM functional consultant to implement release strategy for PR , as while doing configuration you need to combine ( palnt, purchase org, amount of pr,,, etc ).

Regards,

Sarmistha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to do the configuration for Release Strategy in SPRo. After that you have to activate the linake between Event and Workflow from SWE2 and pftc transaction code for which you will require customizing request. The rest of the things are discussed in forum.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i do the configurations. please help me.

Former Member
martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also read the customizing documentation. It is pretty clear.

Regards,

Martin