cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for Failed BDoc messages with BP IDs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN team,

We are replication BPs from SAP R/3 4.6 c to SAP CRM 5.2 version system using CRM middleware .

After the Initial download of BPs we observe that a lot of Bdocs have failed due to various reasons .

Now we want extract a detailed Bdoc Report , which gives me the BP ID and Bdoc error message

I know of the transaction SMW02A which gives Bdoc error analysis , but I want to extract the complete list BPs which have failed to get migrated from SAP R/3 to CRM

Do you know, any table or Report within CRM or R/3 which stores data of the BPs which has failed to get replicated during initial download

It would be helpful if this table can also provide the exact error for every Bdoc failure

Suitable points would be awarded for the right answer. Plz help , This is a little urgent !!!

Regards

Ritvij

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ritvij,

See this if t helps you:

Bdoc tables start with prefix SMW3_BDOC. Try SMW3_BDOC* in SE11 transaction to see all tables regarding BDOC's.

Regarding your specific question:

You can see the status of a BDOC in table SMW3_BDOC.

Then you can restrict to see BDOC's regarding to partners, by filtering the bdoc_type attribute (example: BUPA_MAIN), or the queue name (attribute: QNAME example: BUPA to see the logic).

If you have BDOC's with errors, in table SMW3_BDOC6 you'll consult the detail (it displays several entries).

Hope that this helps you.

Regards,

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno ,

Thanks for the reply . I did get to see the Queue Name logic starting with BUPA .

Is there a way we can extract the failed BDoc IDs from one table and choose a corresponding BP ID entry in another table ? Later we can merge these two tables to get a consolidated report.

Do you suggest any other option . Plz help me , as my project is going live in next 8 days !!

Thanks and Regards

Ritvij

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1689120 - Is it possible to obtain a list of transaction data from failed/unprocessed BDoc's?

Symptom

• The Object ID data - eg sales document numbers, BP number, MATERIAL numbers - is required for all non-final BDoc's of a certain type. Due to business requirements the queue names are defined so as not to contain this information.  
  • BDoc transaction data can only be obtained by manually checking the details of each individual BDoc within transactions SMW01/SMW02. 
  • Is it possible to obtain details of unprocessed BDoc transaction data from any table? 

Resolution

For delta (R3AD*) and CSA* queues the object ID can usually be obtained from the queue name, assuming the default queue naming conventions are used. Otherwise, It is not possible to obtain a list of transaction data via any table. This is because the BDoc information is mapped in accordance with the BDoc modeler design and is not mapped directly to any table. This is a technical restriction and cannot be avoided. Please refer to the BDoc Message Best Practice Guide, attached to SAP note 768503, for detailed instruction on how to handle BDoc's in error/intermediate status

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In crm we have a transaction SQVI. A query tool which allows you to run a report based on the database tables and export to excel.

hope it is helpful to you.

cheers,

Vijay.

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ritvij,

My suggestion is to merge this two tables (SMW3_BDOC and SMW3_BDOC6), using field BDOC_ID.

You can list the bdocs with status non complete at SMW3_BDOC, catch their ID's, and then see the detail in second table: SMW3_BDOC6.

Then to read the BP id's I suggest two alternatives:

- parse the SMW3_BDOC-QNAME value. Normally, it is composed by the 'Queue name'+'Partner number', like for example, 'CSABUPA3000003542' (CSABUPA is the queue, 3000003542 is the partner number).

- Check the field MESSAGE_V1 at table SMW3_BDOC6.

See if this suits your project.

Best regards,

Bruno