cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport for PRD to DEV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a SAP Standard object which is missing in DEC and QAS but their in PRD.

Now,i want to move that from PRD to QAS. So, how should I do it.

I know it's not a good practice..but this is what our basis team decided to do with the help of SAP involving in it.

when we create a request in PRD it goes in Local Change Request.Please let me know the process

to do, transport from PRD to QAS and DEC.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a virtual system for your landscape and connect in to the production system through a delivery route. When you release the request you can then select the virtual system as the target. This way you would have the data files and cofiles. You can then move them to your development system trans directory folders data and cofile and import them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After creating a request in PRD system, You have to create layer between PRD and the Target system. Then only you can. Dont forget to delete that layer after completion of your work.

with regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create the transport request make sure that the Target Field is filled in the Create Request screen.Also please have a look at the client settings in SCC4(Automatic recording of changes,no changes allowed ..etc).

Once the request is created move the data & cofiles to /usr/sap/trans directory of the DEV system and from STMS->Import queue->Extras->Add Request and do the import.

Regards,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I am creating a request and adding QAS target system its giving me error-

QEC is not a consolidation target..

Please Help.