cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer master feilds

former_member1244286
Participant

Hi Gurus,

Is there somewhere in the customer master in core R3 that we can store the longitude and latitude values for the address of a customer?

If it is not standard what options to I have?

Any suggestions will be rewarded.

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ram!

Here is my input as per my knowledge,

1.First it is not a control data, so that you can give this simply in either street no or even in search item.You no need a separate field for that.

2. Is there any specific reason that you need it? Because address details are descriptive in nature.

3.If it is like you want to locate the vendor by this field then its unneccesary since you hv lot of other options.

Still if you need it, contact your ABAPer. He can simply do it through BADI provided give him the customer related table KNA1 where the field has to be created.

Yuvi.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1244286
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all the three,

I am aware of the options you guys are mentioning. But if you can see in ECC 6.0 under customer master -> enhanced DSD (Direct store delivery) data --> we see somthing called Geo co-ordinates where we have longitude and latitude fields.

Is there some way we can have the same enhancement in 4.7 .

But from all of your replies I think that there is no standard field that SAP provides in 4.7. Please let me know any thing about this enhanced data /direct store delivery.

every one will be rewarded.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You said that ECC 6.0 has a place to put the coordinates in additional fields DSD.

Is the DSD is a module that is available for all SAP customers or it is conented to a special industry solution ?

I don't see it in our customer master. Do you know how to make it available ? something in SPRO ?

Daphna

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram,

SAP has given some fields for you and you may not have to use all of them. So some of the fields may be greyed out.

You can use some of those fields to maintain the details you want and document it properly for future reference.

I really dont see the need for any extra screen development for this purpose. You already have lot of fields in customer master. If you are not sure, you can consult some of your peers who are conversant in customer master. They can help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

For using the seperate fields for the customer masters.

There are 5 additional fields given for that purpose.

Just go to xd02 and go to extras additional data .

there you can see the feilds.

you can maintain them from the SPROSDMaster dataCustomers> Maintain reserve feilds for the customers.

reward points if helpful,

regards,

Amlan