cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Key for freight price differences while invoicing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Which is the transaction key (of the OBYC) in case of freight price differences while invoicing?

I mean, in case of price differences of the below entry, which is the transaction key for those differences?

Purchasing freight account FRE

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Account key which triggers in case of Price difference in Freights is the acct key attached to the Freight condition type in the calculation schema.

FRE - freight purchase account , will trigger only if Purchase Account Management is active in the company code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if both conditions are correct set up the system doesn't still find to which account has to charge this price difference...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

freight difference while invoicing is done is to be posted in unplanned delivery cost ,this is triggered in separate g/l a/c or distributed among the items depend on the configuration

regards

srinivas kona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please tell me on which configuration it depends?

I'm trying to find out which transaction key (obyc) is using the system to determine the price difference account (it doesn't find any!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will explain how accounts will hit for the Freight.

1)

At the time of MIGO Inventory account debit

Freight Inward account Credit.

At the time of Invoice Vendor account Credit

Freight Inward account Debit.

2)

If u r not done MIGO for Freight(Means u r not included Freight cost at the time MIGO in PO) so at the time of Invoice

Vendor account Credit

Inventory account debit

2A)If at the time of Invoice verification Material not available in the stock that time it will hit

Vendor account Credit

Price difference Account debit

Thanks,

Raghu