Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only Remaining var. in version 0 - no target cost for order

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the error message "Only remaining var. in version 0 - no target costs for 000060003328" while performing the Variance Calculation in KKS2 transaaction.

The order is having status DLV and TECO.

Kidny give your suggestions

Thanks and regards

Murugesan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murugesan

Generally this message is correctly called by the system.

I would advise you to check the long text of the message and validate you have all the correct data in place to calculate target costs.

For example if you use the standard cost estimate to base your target costs (trx OKV6) is there a valid cost estimate on the date for the variance calc? If there is a valid cost estimate are you in a company code with a differing currency to the controlling area? If so the cost comp structure must be enabled in the CO area currency (trx OKYW).

You should also check the message logs not just for errors but also warning and info messages as any of these could be the reason for KV151.

Regards, Elaine

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elaine,

Thank you for your response.

The Company code currency is different from the Controlling Area currency.

I have created "Additional Cost component Split in Controlling Area Currency " as per your advise.

The material cost estimate is already existing there in the system for the period.

But still the same error message appears.

The Warning message is like this "No target costs because no price for material FERT1 SAN1 in currency USD" USD is the controlling area currency.

Can I delete the material cost estimate and run it again.

Thanks and regards

Murugesan

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elaine,

I have done the settings in OKYW and rerun the standard cost estimate.

The problem is solved.

Thanks a lot.

Murugesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Glad to hear the issue is resolved, sorry for my delayed answer!! I was in a meeting.....

Elaine

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)