cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

messages "to be delivered" at the integration Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Since Yesterday, we have a lot of messages with the status "to be delivered".

I have checked the SMQ1, the SMQ2 and nothing is there, but I saw 2 entries in SM58, blocked.

I deleted those entries but the system is still not working.

SMQR is showing the process as "inactive", and if I do not start it manually, it does not start automatically, but even starting it manually, nothing seems to happen.

I am unable to delete the firtst message that stays "to be delivered" its status is Cancelable No, Repeatable No.

The messages are in the Integration Engine.

I checked with no luck:

- Register Queues and Activate again the Queues

- Transaction SLDCHECK shows everything Ok

- AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER , AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER and INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI seem to be Ok

- Stop and Start the SAP

- Refreshing the Cache

what else to check?

many thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which means that the message was successfully delivered from Integration Server point of view and it states that the messages is initially handed over to the Messaging System.

TO_BE_DELIVERED occurs while the message is put into the Messaging System receive queue.

Solution:

This is done via the Messaging System receive servlet:

http://<Host>:<PORT>/MessagingSystem/receive/<CONNECTION>;

/<PROTOCOL>

Only if this was executed successfully the Messaging System returns HTTP 200 to the Integration Server and the Status TO_BE_DELIVERED moves to DELIVERING

1. Try logging into Sap GUI with two users: XIAPPLUSER & XIAFUSER

to see if they are blocked

2. We can check the messages:

AdapterFramework

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.language

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.name = XIAFUSER

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.pwd

ApplicationSystem

com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.language

com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.name = XIAPPLUSER

com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.pwd

in the exchange profile to make sure the right passwords

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SOLVED

solution:

I noticed that I was having some problems with the Cache Refresh via WQeb, so I entered the SXI_CACHE transaction to do a delta and full cache refresh, the DELTA cache refresh was showing errors (Prefix number: entry missing for system XIQ client 200. Message no. 5W023), following that message, I had to make a customizing modification (Maintain prefix numbers), after that the DELTA cache refresh worked OK so the messages started to work OK.

The "to be delivered" messages are still on that status. But I dont care.

Former Member
0 Kudos

TO_BE_DELIVERED occurs while the message is put into the Messaging System receive queue. This is done via the Messaging System receive servlet:

http://<Host>:<PORT>/MessagingSystem/receive/<CONNECTION>/<PROTOCOL>;

The MS returns HTTP 200 to the Integration Server only if this was executed successfully. In this example scenario, status TO_BE_DELIVERED should not appear since we assume that the IS has called the servlet successfully.

The status is updated from TO_BE_DELIVERED to DELIVERING when the message has popped out of the receive queue and the event handler lookup was successful, so there is a small gap where TO_BE_DELIVERED could remain in the message monitor, although it was delivered from IS successfully.

Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looking at information you have provide its not clear that from where you are not able to delete the transaction.

If you see the error in SM58 transaction then you can restart the message from the same transaction.

Go to --> Execute LUW

What error message you are getting in SM58?

you can even debug the message from SM58.

If your message is stuck up in SMQ1 and SMQ2 transaction then don't forget to reset the status by using.

Edit --> Reset Status.

Gaurav Jain

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go thru the following thread

Regards

Agasthuri Doss