cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Error in Work Schedule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am getting the following error when running time evaluation, "Customizing error in work schedule rule 4 w1 52 REG1/2UP", 2 personnel numbers are being rejected. These two employees work during the summer. We reorg them to put them on leave, Inactive, so no acurals occur during the time they are not on the payroll. When these employees return, we reorg them back to Active. This time when we brought them back to active, we get the above error during time eval. I do not have a work schedule rule 4 w1 52 REG 1/2UP in table T508a. I do have work schedule rules 1 and 2 with w1 52 REG 1/2UP. These two emmployees have work schedule rule 1 w1 52 REG 1/2UP. I have changed the payroll status for retro calculation and I've checked that the employees do have IT0007. Does anyone know where to look to see how the system is coming up with work scheudule rule 4 and how to resolve this issue? Any suggestions are appreciated and points will be awarded to a solution provider. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

check the atart and end dates of all the steps in workschdule

and also pws check in the year of public holiday calender 1 yr b4 u neeed to create public holiday calender

reward point if use full

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Previously checked dates, all are fine.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as i mentioned earlier the no 4 denotes the ESG sub group grouing,

did you check that.

regards

chakravarthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, I did check that. In Define Emp. Subgroup Grouping 4 - Executive, the employees being rejected are hourly.

In the Group Emp. Subgroupings for work schedule 4 = Inactive employees

In the Set work schedule rules and work schedules, I have nothing configured for ESG 4. When I created one using ESG 4 and ran time eval, I received a different error message, "No rule under key $ TMON****, technical error no. 57".

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

so as fra as i can see.

i beleive when these two employees or not working they are put under inactive group which is subgrouped to 4.

when they come back they are put back into some other employee group.

check which employee sub group they are in and in which they are suppose to be,

regards

chakravarthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have ran into this many times at work. Generally for us, this happens when an employee is moved into a new personnel area on infotype 1, where they require a different work schedule rule. However, infotype 7 was not updated for that same validity period and they have the incorrect work schedule.

Example:

Pers Area HYDZ

requires work schedule ZIND

Pers Area PSCC

requires work schedule ZDTA

The employee is in pers area PSCC until 12/31/9999 (with ZDTA on infotype 7). They transfer the employee into HYDZ effective 6/1/2008. However, infotype 7 was not updated and still has ZDTA. As a result, the customizing work schedule error appears during time evaluation. We have to create the infotype 7 record effective 6/1/2008 with the ZIND work schedule rule.

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I've had this error in the past but that solution does not work in this case. The employee returned to work on 03/31/2008 and has IT0007 effective on that date with the correct work schedule. He was inactive from 12/18/07 thru 03/30/2008. Any other suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try info type 0003 - in Time Evaluation section setting the "Earl.pers.recal.date" to the 03/31/2008 check the PDC recalulation date is set the same date. This will stop time from retroing back past his re-hire date.

Regards

Rona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried that previously, I get the same error. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check table V_503_D if the inactive group ( EE Group 4?) with subgroup ? is this pointing to ES group 4

Also

Have you tried copying the employees master data for info type 0007 from the inactive date to the active date and setting the Time Management Status to 0 "No Time Evaluation".

Rona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes to both. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you got to re-generate the respective work schedule or change the work schedule of the employee. Other than these two, any other thing mite lead you to the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harris,

Please check the configuration steps for generating work schedule i think you have missed ESG.

Thanks,

Vasu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I had already attempted to regenerate the work schedule and received a message that it already exists.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just check the groupings,

because the first number 4 denoted the employee sub group grouping.

see if there is any change in that number.

regards

nalla