cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting draft documents in draft process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've problem with deleting draft AP Invoices documents in draft process (Approval

Procedure). AP Invoce which i want to delete has status "Rejected"

According to polish help documentation in order to remove such docs i`ve to:

1) From Menu: Administration > Approval Procedures > Approval Status Report - Cancel

an approval procedure, position the cursor on the row of an approval template in the

report results and choose Cancel from the Data menu.

2) Now ,theoretically, i should be able to remove unwanted document from Document

Drafts Report, position the cursor on the row of in the report results and choose

Remove from the Data menu.

Unfortunately after pressing 'Update' i recive 2 contradictory messages:

1) Operation completed successfully [Message 200-48]

2) Cannot delete drafts in approval process [Message 3612-1]

Any suggestions ?

Greetings,

Jedrzej

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jedrzej,

It is possible to delete draft documents .However, it is not possible to delete draft documents which have been through the approval process.

Look at note 1111431on the channel partner portal which will give you two options on how to work around this.

Hope this helps

Noreen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lorna_real
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jedrzej,

In the current definition of B1, draft documents that were rejected during the Approval Process cannot be deleted fro the Document Draft window. This design is to ensure that the audit trail is kept for all the actions performed on the document (creation -> rejection).

To suppress the display of drafts in the Document Draft window, you may consider the workaround procedures described in Notes 1111431

and 791704.

I hope the above helps.

Regards,

Lorna Real

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lorna,

Maybe its not solve the problem in 100% but idea with the workaround procedures described in those notes is very helpful

Thank you for quick response.

With best regards,

Jedrzej