cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to close/delete open reservations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

kindly provide me solution to close all pending/open reservations till some selective period. if there is any setting in customizing by which we can set time frame of reservation of 1 week or 2-3 days, if that reservation is not used then is should automatically closed/delete. thanks in advance

manjit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi assi

Go to MB22, enter reservation number,

Open and make tick mark on D box and save m its get deleted ..

same procedures do for all reservation numbers which u want to delete.

Thanks

sap-mm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply, but i dont want to repeat this step manually again again for every reservation number. my query is to close or delete all pedning reservations till a particular date in bulk.

i.e. till 30jun all open reservation should close . or while creating reservation there should be retension period so that after 2-3 wahtever time/days i will set, these will close automatically. i dont want to delete.close it manually. kindly reply.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjit,

Go to MBVR trxn code or run RM07RVER Program and Check the box Select deletetion ind/detete reservation and execute for a Specific Baseline date (n your case Jun30).

Reg,

Ashok

• Rewards if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr Ashok. SOLVED. i was trying this trcode with reservation number but it work with base date only. once mark for deletion thru this tcode, can i check any list of deleted res. no. . any table or tcode to trace deleted res. no. thanks again.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjit,

All the reservation Transactional data is stored in RESB Table.You can retrieve from it.

Go to SE11 and give table name RESB and execute.

Or go to MB24 / MB25 Trxn code Reservation List and Select Dynamic Indicator List and in ITem data for reservation select Item deleted and execute.

It will show you all the Deleted reservations.

Reg,

Ashok

• Rewards Welcome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Moring Mr Ashok

while using txn MBVR, when i set res.no.for deletion then this record disappears from RESB table, it should mark for deletion in field XLOEK. how can i get these record. regards

Manjit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi guys. I have some questions:

1. Why a reservation of a P/N is created automatically?

2. When it happends?

3. How to reverse/delete a reservation. I tried with MB22, but the reservation was created automatically and manual modifications are prohibited.