cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postings to Tax account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could anyone let me know what the transaction code is to post to tax account (Account created with Tax category Input or Output) that does not require tax code entry?

I have forgotten this and it is just not coming into my mind.

Thanks & Regards

Nadini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

FB41 - Post Tax Payable

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to make setting to enable posting on tax accounts. Go to SPRO -> Financial Accounting (New) -> Tax on Sales/Purchases -> Basic Settings -> Change Field Control for Tax Base Amount and check field Chng base. After thet you will be able to post on tax accounts

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii..

please make your question more clear..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I explain again the issue is as follows

GST Input account is already created with tax category >. Now the user in order clear a backlog requires to post a manual entry (between GST account and GST clearing account). If you try to post this via any normal journal entry transaction such as F-02 it will require a tax code. If a tax code is entered then it will require a base amount (in this case there is no base amount as the entry is merely from reconciliation). Even if abase amount is entered, then it will give an error message (Message no. FS212) stating that tax entry is not allowed.

I have previously used a transaction specific to such tax postings that does not require a tax code entry, but I can't remember.

Thanks

NW

Former Member
0 Kudos

To allow the posting to GL account relevant for tax, you need to check the tick box in GL Account Master data using FS00.

If you check this tick box you can post to GL account without entering tax code using relevant transaction code .i.e FB60 or FB01 F-02

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in ftxp u created tax codes and make a tax accounts make tax possting allowed, when ever u posted through this account it will calculated tax automatically.

if u want other info let me know

reg

raj