Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting Error in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

It gives me an error sayin ..

Style /SMB40/SF does not exist

i'm not even using this style ..

can anybody help ..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please go to 'Form Attributes' and click on the 'Output Option' tab and check the style name. If there is any space before the style name then remove that and check, whether it is still giving error.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please go to 'Form Attributes' and click on the 'Output Option' tab and check the style name. If there is any space before the style name then remove that and check, whether it is still giving error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

here is what we did to solved this problem with style /SMB40/SF. Here are the steps which I followed to resolve the error.

Step. 1: From SMARTFORMS transaction, Execute the form with Error you will get a FM name, Now display the form and Click on Find Button, Select mainprogram Radio button and search the style /SMB40/SF. Note down all the nodes where this style is used.

Step 2: Remove the style from the nodes and activate. If you still find the style in form then note down the nodes above and below the style.

Step 3: Download the form for Backup first. Now remove both the nodes which were noted in step 2. Activate the form and now add the two nodes again back to form which were removed earlier.

Step 4: Activate the form and the Issue is Resolved.

Rajkumar